All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
The format is based on Keep a Changelog, and this project adheres to Semantic Versioning.
- Add Excel compatibility flag to CSV form export
- Fix wrong number of forms returned in CSV
- Add GET /visualizer/forms/export endpoint.
- Add export lookup configuration.
- Add export lookup.
- Improve Excel compatibility of the CSV file.
- Extract form fields from schema.
- Return empty CSV with headers.
- Export to CSV fields extracted from the form schema.
- Add export fields and redirects.
- Fix GET: forms/:id. Endpoint now set isEditable correctly retrieving draft data.
- Form service backend now include form assignments in autosave procedure.
The autosave feature includes a change in the service calls for data storage, which now require two additional fields that are required.
- Update CRUD client GET, DELETE, and POST to match CRUD's endpoint paths.
Caution: be careful that the submitUrl exposes methods correctly. Read documentation for details, in particular the Form submit urls parameters section.
- Draft Endpoint added.
- Form Service Backend now edits drafts.
- Delete Endpoint added. Form Service Backend now deletes forms and drafts.
- Now formSchamaId of Drafts is not required.
- Visualizer Config Endpoint added.
- Added query param _status to GET /visualizer/forms/:id endpoint to retrieve the draft data if "_status" equals "draft".
- Autosave documentation added.
- Now the Draft endpoint create a new draft if formId is defined but the draft has not been created yet.
- Edit to add hasDraft and isValid tags to forms.
- Added to documentation hasDraft and isValid properties.
- Form Service Backend now supports the form data versioning, by passing (if configured) the
- Form validator removal.
- Form Service Backend now does not reply with
500status code when CRUD POST returns
2xxresponse different from
- Form visualizer styling support updating
GET /visualizer/forms/:idroutes to return style assets associated to a form template.
- Provide templating options to the Form Visualizer.
- Documentation for the Form Visualizer options.
- Fixed support for external submit URLs and submit URLs with explicit port.
- Backward compatibility issue that required the
formSchemaCrudobject in the configuration even if it's optional.
- Update documentation links to download example .json files to fix link not opening in a new browser tab.
- Improved documentation by adding the description of the submit URLs.
- Update ACL controls relying only on manual and automatic assignments.
- Remove payload log in
PUT /visualizer/schemas/:idupdated to handle
- Inject configurable or default client type if missing in the request's headers in all handlers.
- New endpoint
GET /visualizer/schemas/:idupdated to handle isPrivate and isEditable.
PUT /visualizer/schemas/:idupdated to handle isPrivate and isEditable.
POST /visualizer/formsupdated to handle isPrivate and previous submission checks.
GET /visualizer/schemas/:idupdated to handle isPrivate and groups.
- Introducing isPrivate, isEditable and user groups properties.
- Return options object from formSchemaMapCrud if any in the response of
- Prevent a submitted form update if options object from formSchemaMapCrud contains readOnly property equal to
- Fixing issue on form validation (validation now skips
- Form data validation in the backend through the use of a Validator. Form validation is enabled for visualizer POST and PUT operations.
- Initial form service backend implementation. Added APIs to manage form schemas and form submissions.