ReDoc is an OpenAPI-genereted API reference documentation generator that can be use to produce documentation for your APIs quickly.
In the dev portal,
ReDoc can be used to create the API documentations just setting up the link to your OpenAPI specification.
Microservice creation for
To create an instance of
- Go to the
- Create a new microservice using the
Microlc ReDoc Pluginin the
Dev Portalcategory of the marketplace;
- Configure the microservice with a custom name and description;
- Complete the creation to deploy an instance of
- Create a new endpoint;
- Define the
Base pathwhere you want to expose
- As type, use
- Select the microservice name used for
- Complete the creation.
After that, the situation should be similar to the following:
Like all the plugins of
microlc you should refer to the core configuration section
for the setup and to correctly configure Redoc you must set one
- openApiSpecUrl : the url to your
Here follows a full configuration example:
After a deployment, your new Dev Portal should be exposed at the
/ path of your host (e.g.
and should be similar to the following: