All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
- Created Rönd Client
- Binding creation when the user is created
- Binding update when the user roles are updated
- Updated custom-plugin-library to version 5.0.0. This updating fixes bugs related to client-type and client-key headers.
- When creating a new user with POST /users/with-id, a check is performed in order to ensure that the authUserId does not already exist in the users collection.
- userGroups and email are no longer required for GET /users
- It's not possible to modify or unset the authUserId in patchById
- It's not possible to patch an user with an non-existing userGroup. The user schema is now validated against the new user group (if set)
- Documentation added
- Repository transfer
- New test structure
- Error messages improved
- Ensure backward compatibility
- Env var used for userinfo properties instead of configuration
- This version contains changes to the error objects. This new format can be breaking if your microservices are explicitly using the old error objects content.
- This version requires at least v4.3.0 of crud service since we are using the query parameter
_rawpin the user manager service (see here for further information).
- The userinfo additional properties are now handled via the
USERINFO_ADDITIONAL_PROPERTIESenvironment variable. Additional properties via configuration file are no longer available.
- Create users only in crud
- Patched login endpoint, now cookie auth is supported
POST /userroute for user creation doesn't forcibly require
usernamefield anymore, if necessary it should be configured in the relative
- Fixed auth0 DB name as env var instead of hardcoded
- Added /oauth/token endpoint for authentication
- Added /refreshtoken endpoint for authentication token refresh
- Body validation when patching a user
POST /user/with-idendpoint added
- Username ambiguities (username used for auth0 nickname and name)
- User creation inversion (creation in CRUD before Auth Client)
- Reaching total test coverage on change state function