All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
2.6.2 - 06/10/2022
2.6.1 - 06/10/2022
- Braintree: option
submit_for_settlementremoved from configs and hardcoded to
2.6.0 - 04/08/2022
- Added possibility for GestPay payments to override redirect URLs via /pay request body, including the URL for the server callback
2.5.1 - 18/07/2022
- Added possibility for credit card, Satispay, Scalapay payments to override redirect URLs via /pay request body
- new endpoint
/pay/recurrentto gestpay(Axerve) provider for
pay-palmethods to support executing recurrent payments
- gestpay /create interface, so that now it includes also details regarding recurring payments
- CallbackMessage now contains
recurrenceTokenfield, which value, if present, can be employed to perform subsequent payments with PayPal (without user interaction)
- upgraded service dependencies
- updated Dockerfile to build from source code the JAR executed in the image, rather than copying the one created within the build pipeline
- updated build configuration to target Java 17
- PayPal payment type in gestpay provider (it was set to Satispay)
- reduced building warnings
- Fixed return fields of the SafeCharge closeTransaction operations. Now they always return the authCode and the transactionId.
2.4.0 - 17/06/2022
GestPayServiceto accept optional fields
buyerEmailduring the payment
2.3.0 - 09/06/2022
- New payment provider: Soisy (native implementation).
2.2.0 - 09/06/2022
SCALAPAY_BASE_PATHto allow more environments to be handled.
ccInfooptional field to
2.1.0 - 10/05/2022
- New payment provider: SafeCharge.
- 3D-secure session Management for SafeCharge.
safeChargeDataoptional field to
2.0.2 - 09/05/2022
- Fixed management of vaulted payments using Braintree without nonce token. Prior to this fix, users encountered problems using vaulted payments from different frontends.
2.0.1 - 26/04/2022
HTTP_LOG_LEVELenv variable is now optional.
/statusnow correctly translates "pending" to the pending response status.
2.0.0 - 13/04/2022
- New payment provider: Braintree used to manage transactions having PayPal as payment method.
- New payment provider: Scalapay.
- Braintree dedicated endpoints:
- /braintree/token used to retrieve the users' client
- /braintree/submit needed to submit a transaction for settlement
- /braintree/customer used to create a customer
- Swagger OpenAPI documentation: all endpoints are now documented
with swagger! You can use the endpoint
/documentationto view it.
- All endpoints now return a response body of type ErrorResponse in case of failure (look at openapi documentation)
- Log level is now correctly read from env variable
1.3.0 - 23-02-2022
- New payment provider: Satispay (native implementation).
- New payment provider: Unicredit (credit card payments).
/payendpoint, that may contain an iOS global URI to redirect to a specific app.
- Endpoint /status for Satispay provider that allows to check the status of a Satispay payment.
1.2.2 - 02-02-2021
- New dockerimage name platform/payment-gateway-manager