This page details the platform public roadmap. This is the result obtained with our strategic vision and the collaboration of partners and stakeholders needs.
The goal of the roadmap is:
- keep people working on the product aligned on upcoming releases;
- planning contributions and support;
- planning the project adoption;
- avoiding duplication of work;
- influence the Roadmap.
What is described below comprehends the next features that will be released in the product in the following months. The following list is not exhaustive, the product is constantly evolving and every week we release new features. On this page we keep you aligned on the most important issues
- self service project creation
- create dynamically Runtime Environments
- support for Azure DevOps as git and pipeline provider
- support Bitbucket as git provider
- support Jenkins as pipeline provider
- support the configuration of Envoy proxy from Console
- support Vault secret manager to store environment variables from the Console
Project Governance: from the Console, visualize license information and assign resources to projects in Company
- improve support for testing
- add a Control Plane to better support developer control and interaction with running Fast Data services
- support no-code configuration from the Console
- add charts support
How to influence the roadmap
The roadmap is constantly evolving to quickly respond to market needs. A roadmap is only useful if it captures real needs. If you have success stories, feedbacks or ideas, we want to hear them all! Join our Mia-Platform Community Space and propose your idea!
Will this roadmap change? Roadmaps are always evolving and ours is no different; for this reason, you can expect to see it updated roughly every month.