Mia-Platform version numbers consist of 3 parts: MAJOR.MINOR.PATCH. For Example a version number could be: 4.17.3 The Major number identifies the Version.
4 is the Major number
17 is the Minor number
3 is the Patch number
- MAJOR get updated with any significant Mia-Platform new functionalities release and for any backwards incompatible. A new major number is usually released every year.
- MINOR get updated with any new functionalities released
- PATCH get updated with any bug fixing or security fixing released.
The current version of the Platform is visible in the API Console.
Moreover, inside the Console it is possible to find tags which describe the feature lifecycle. They are used to point out the stage of a new feature and they are:
- Preview: first usable feature release, there may be bugs and they may be subject to undocumented breaking changes
- Beta: the feature implementation is completed and there cannot be any undocumented breaking changes however there could still be bugs, hence it must be used carefully
Below are listed all the Major versions of Mia-Platform released. Mia-Platform guarantees security patches for the two preceding versions to the current Major.
Bux Fixing Patch and Minor will instead only be released for the current Major. Read Here to discover more about our bug policy
|End of Life Date
|End of 2024