The Developers Console can also trigger a deploy using a custom Webhook (for example if you use an external CI server such as Jenkins).
In order to enable your project to deploy using a custom Webhook you should edit your environments configuration of the project on mongo with additional Webhook details.
Environments should have an object
deploy with the following information:
- type: is the type of deploy (should be
- url: is the url of the webhook (i.e.: http://jenkins.hostname.it/jenkins/view/job/yourjob/)
- statusUrl: is the url to retrieve the status of the triggered pipeline (i.e.: http://jenkins.hostname.it/jenkins/view/job/yourjob/api/json?tree=builds[result,queueId])
- pipelineIdPathTemplate: is the template of the location returned by the pipeline trigger in order to retrieve the pipelineId (i.e.:
- paramsMap: is a parameters mapping for the parameters needed in your webhook pipeline (i.e.: if your pipeline needs revision parameters to be named as tag, this object should be:
projects collection, choose your project document.
deploy object must be inside your environment configuration (i.e.: