All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
- Fixed templates retrieval.
- Fixed autocomplete when a form is a wizard with many nested components.
- Removed the "X" closing icon in FormExpiredModal; fixed the FormDatePicker when the expirationDate is not set.
- Revised the user interface to include the following components: a checkbox to enable notification emails, a select dropdown for selecting templates, and a text input field for adding carbon copy (CC) email addresses.
- Revised the user interface to include the following component: a text input field for adding blind carbon copy (BCC) email addresses.
- Update UI to display 'formExpirationDate' property with date picker
- Update builder page to include 'formExpirationDate' property on form save
- Update builder page to include 'formExpirationDate' property on form update
- Update visualizer page to show a modal in case the form is expired
- The form expiration date format can be set in the backend configuration file
- Fixed FormVisualizerContainer rendering loop
- Warning are shown in the form even when field is empty
- Forms do not trigger autosave if they are not editable.
- Form service frontend now retrieve drafts
- Form service frontend now autosaves assignments
- Stylesheets are loaded synchronously
- Added drafts to Form Service Frontend
- support for form data versioning
- form pre-compilation
- handle custom css styles and fonts loading through dynamic assets loading
basePathbase route name when form-service is not exposed under
- enabled custom options to the formVisualizer
- handle form builder updated with a body with
- add isEditable management in form visualizer page and add formAssignmentId on new assignments post
- add error message for 403 errors in form visualizer page
- add route to handle assignments and update form visualizer accordingly
- add isEditable, isPrivate and enabledUserGroups management in form builder
- update CORS to fix form visualizer date/time component visualization
/visualizer/print-form/:idroute that always display forms and remove submit button (component with key
button) from formSchema first level components
- add redirect after form submission and update in form visualizer using
- handle optional form options for already submitted form in the form visualizer
- Fix notification toast position in frontend micro-lc integration
- Copy fonts to fix form builder and visualizer font awesome icons not shown in form-service-frontend integrated in micro-lc. An endpoint
/form-service-frontend-fontswith Rewrite Base Path
/form-service-frontend-fontsto the form-service-frontend microservice is required.
- first release